WORKSHOPS by KRISSY TEEGERSTROM
CREATIVITY & CONFIDENCE: Believe in Yourself & Make Magic
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11TH -- 1-3PM -- BEAD IT, AUSTIN TX
Have you ever had the desire to be creative, but stopped yourself from pursuing it? We give ourselves so many reasons why we can't pursue our creative impulses, saying we don't have enough money or time, doubting our abilities, or just letting our fear stop us.
Five years ago, I started my creative journey with no training or education and almost zero confidence. During my journey I've accomplished things that have amazed me. I've painted two murals, had one of my T-shirt designs on a magazine cover, sold my designs in Urban Outfitters, designed clothing for some of my favorite musicians, collaborated with international brands, sold my creations in boutiques, galleries & museums across America, and more. To come this far I've had to get past a lot of fear & self-doubt, and as a result I feel more peaceful, open-minded, confident and excited to pursue my creative inspirations.
In this workshop I will:
- facilitate an honest conversation about our fears, doubts & blocks
- share ways I've learned to go beyond fear into creative action
- explain why creativity & confidence are key to our individual and collective evolution & expansion
- help you feel fired up & inspired to move in the direction of your heart's desire
>>---> To learn more about me, watch the mini-documentary below & visit my About page.
>>---> Want to schedule a workshop? Contact me.
INSPIRING OTHERS IS MY SUPERPOWER.
- Everyone is creative.
- The secret desires in your heart hold clues to your potential.
- We are here on this earth to grow, expand and become more of our true selves.
- Self-expression is your birthright.
- It's time to see what is on the other side of your fears & doubts.
Six years ago I started a journey. I'd already spent a lifetime and a couple of careers believing I wasn't creative, so I worked supporting others who were. But I wasn't satisfied. Something else was calling. I didn't realize it at the time, but the journey that called me was leading toward discovering my true self as an artist. The path that is getting me there is creativity, courage and my connection to Spirit. I would love to share with you what I've learned so that it may help you with your own journey to becoming more creative.
Shall we work together?
- I have extensive experience taking big leaps in my life.
- I believe that anything is possible & I love the alchemy of creating something out of nothing.
- I'm intuitive, empathic and can tap in to extrasensory information.
- I know firsthand how to release fear & doubt to accomplish your heart's desires.
- Encouraging others is one of my greatest joys.